外贸交易中试销订购是常见的,一起来看看关于试销订购的情景对话吧。

  a trial order 试销订购

  a: alan, i believe you have studied our catalogue and price list. are you interested in some of our products?

  艾伦先生,我想你已经研究过我们的产品目录和价格单了,你是否对我们的某些产品感兴趣呢?

  b: yes. i'm thinking of buying some t-shirts, but i find your price is on the high side.

  是的,我在考虑订购一些t恤,但我觉得你们的价格有些偏高。

  a: i'm very surprised to hear you say that. i think our price is very favorable. you can hardly get such an attractive price from other suppliers.

  您这么说真让我吃惊。我认为我方的价格是很优惠的。您从其他供货商那里很难拿到如此诱人的价格。

  b: i'm not so sure of that. i think it's difficult for me to push sales at such a price.

  对此我可不敢肯定。我觉得很难以这一价格推销你们的产品。

  a: what's your proposal then?

  那您有什么提议?

  b: i think to get the business done, you should at least reduce the price by 20%.

  我认为要做成这笔生意,你至少应降价20%。

  a: we could take a cut on the price if your order is a large one, but a 20% reduction is really more than we can do. what quantity are you going to order from us then?

  如果你订货量大的话,我们可以降一次价,但降价20%我们实在不能承受。你们准备订多少货呢?

  b: as a trial order, i'll take 5,000 dozen this time.

  作为试销订购,我这次订5000打。

  a: 5,000 dozen is by no means a large order. in that case, the best i can do is to gice you a 5% reduction.

  5000打绝不是什么大订单。那样的话我们只能降价5%。

  b: that's not a big change from 20%. i really can't accept that.

  5%与20%相差太大了,我确实没法承受。

  a: what's your counter-offer then?

  那你还个价吧。

  b: to conclude the idea, i'd say a reduction of at least 15%would help.

  为了做成交易,我说至少要降价15才行。

  a: 15% is impssible. that will leave us almost no profit.

  15%是不可能的。那样的话我们就没有利润可赚了。

  b: if that's the case, i'll have to go somewhere else to meet my needs.

  这样的话,我只能去找其他供货商了。

  a: how about doing it this way? you increase your quantity by 8,000 dozen and i'll give you a 10% reduction.

  你看这样行不行?你把订货量增加8000打,我们降价10%。

  b: 8,000 would be too large a figure to be used for a trial.

  8000打对试销订货来说数量实在有点多。

  a: well, to encourage future business, i'm prepared to reduce the price by 10%. we can't go any further.

  好吧,为了促进今后的生意,我同意降价10%。我们没办法再降了。

  b: ok. let's call it a deal.

  好吧。成交。

  生词注释:

  catalogue n. 目录;产品目录单

  favorable adj. 赞同的;有利的;适合的;优惠的

  push vt. 推销(商品)

  proposal n. 提议,建议

  get sth. done 完成某事

  the professor asked us to get the home work done by friday.

  教授让我们在周五之前完成作业。

  trial adj. 试验的,试制的

  he was hired for a three month period on a trial basis.

  他受雇试用三个月。

  n. 尝试,试用,试验

本文地址:https://www.tycjgp.com/jiankang/324788.html